Today sucked. I woke up very early with stomach pain. I thought that I must be hungry so I ate a few saltines, drank some water and went back to sleep. An hour later, I woke up again, went to the bathroom, and had the sudden realization that I was going to throw up. So I did, washed out my mouth and went back to bed. I woke up again around 10:30, dragged myself out of bed, and ate a little bit of oatmeal and drank most of a mug of tea. I decided that there was no way I would be able to remain upright the rest of the day, and went back to bed until about 1.
When I got up that time, I took a blessedly hot shower and got dressed, then made some chicken noodle soup. After that I went to the couch with a blanket and book, and lured the cat underneath with promises of pettins. I read for awhile, Anna warming my lap like a purring hot water bottle, then went to sleep again. I got up about 4:30, since I needed to eat again and had a meeting to go to, which turned out to be blessedly short. Now I'm home again. My stomach seems almost normal again, but I have that awful achy tired feeling all over. If feels like a huge effort just to move. I'm probably going to end up back on the couch in moments. unggghh...
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eeep! That's no good!
Take care of yourself; hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment