Yesterday we were planning to clean house a bit. Instead, we cleaned out Donald's car for the first time in forever. It wasn't all that dirty, but we vaccuumed quite a bit of junk out. A small amount of tidying happened, then Kevin and Denise got here, then Mike got here, so we all 5 crammed into his car for a trip to the mall for tux fetching. Our guys are going to look so handsome! After that we had just enough time to pick up Robyn's dress, then head home to meet Robyn.
Donald and I changed clothes, and we all went to rehearsal dinner. Donald looked very classy in his blue shirt and yellow tie. I was only half-assed dressed up, because I didn't think about it enough ahead of time so I just threw something on. We got to the restaurant and I was kind of annoyed because instead of one big table, there were several smaller ones. We ended up with 3 tables of 6, and one with my 2 aunts and grandma all alone. After we ate though, we got up and moved around to talk. Everyone got along and seemed to have a good time discussing what bones they'd broken and such.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am Margaret angry spleen
Post a Comment