Sunday, July 30, 2006

Friday was the load-in day for Europe in Grant Hall. We started by taking the dimmers and stuff I had here to Grant, then going on a raiding party at the PAC. We gathered up all sorts of equipment and dragged it all to GH by 1. We took an hour for lunch, the went back to it. Right away, we found that the way we were going to hang the lights wasn't going to work very well, so we went back to the PAC for more stuff, and a taller ladder. Then we actually got something done. Of the 3 dimmer packs (possessing a potential 12 dimmers) 8 dimmers work. I also have a 6 channel Dove board, so there are 6 dimmers controlled manually. I'm using the Express to control 8 dimmers. It's pretty silly when you think about it! The day took a lot longer than it would have if we hadn't been making it up as we went.

Friday night Robyn and I went to see Dr. J's Fringe Fesitval show. It was good. A little disturbing at times, but honesty usually is. I'm glad we went.

The wedding yesterday was nice. I knew a total of 5 people there, including Donald and the bride and groom. I owe Mike big time by the way. He and I had a good time snickering at the Man Sandals, aka "mandals" that one guy was sporting. The wedding party all looked very nice, and the decorations were neat. They had lots of cheesecakes, in many flavors. We got home about 10:30 and were very tired.

Today I finished up in Grant Hall, and Donald returned his tux and bought a DS lite. Now it's time for the usual grocery shopping, laundry doing and dish washing.

Anna is on Cute Overload! I sent in a picture and they posted it.
www.cuteoverload.com
Scroll down until you see a black kitty with her tongue sticking out. That's her. :)

1 comment:

Tom Cavnar said...

Eeeeee! Anna is teh cute!! Adorable.